System Software Design (API) Documentation

Holds discussions about Wimborne Model Town's River System Design and any relevant drawings.

Relevant documents are available at https://wmtprojectsforum.altervista.org ... les/Design
TerryJC

Re: System Software Design (API) Documentation

Post by TerryJC »

hamishmb wrote:Terry, shall I keep you a co-author of this documentation, because I imagine you'll be fairly instrumental in the way it's laid out and defined?
That's fine. In the end, the software will be GPL and the documentation Creative Commons, so it will be freely available to all.
Terry
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

Software's already GPLv3, I saw you used it for your lighting project, and I use it too :)

I guess I'll license the docs when I'm finished writing them then. Which creative commons in particular?
Hamish
TerryJC

Post by TerryJC »

hamishmb wrote:Software's already GPLv3, I saw you used it for your lighting project, and I use it too :)
That's good.
hamishmb wrote:I guess I'll license the docs when I'm finished writing them then. Which creative commons in particular?
The same as the Specs; from the front page:
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.
Terry
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

Okay, a draft version of our documentation is now ready. It is attached below.

Everything has now been documented, so if we're all happy with this I'll stick the creative commons license on, and we can decide what to do with the Libreoffice document.
Attachments
WMT_documentation_draft_1.tar.gz
(162.06 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Hamish
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

Here is an archive with the current version of the documentation.

Versioning scheme:
Shared with the software version. So at the moment. the version is 0.9.1, but it will probably go through several revisions before I release software v0.9.1 as "stableish" and start on v0.9.2.

This is revision 1.
Attachments
v0.9.1_API_Docs~rev1.zip
(170.05 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Hamish