Overall Phased Requirements

Holds discussions about the requirements for Wimborne Model Town's River system.

Relevant documents are available at https://wmtprojectsforum.altervista.org ... quirements
hamishmb

Re: Overall Phased Requirements

Post by hamishmb »

I'm okay with that.
Hamish
TerryJC

Post by TerryJC »

Updating these documents slipped my mind over the weekend. The attached Calc spreadsheet contains Penri's comments, including having Phases 5 and 6 reversed. The Text document simply has the Phases transposed to agree with the spreadsheet.
Attachments
WMT_River_System_Phased_Requirements_Iss_0.5.3.ods
(25.33 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Terry
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

Looks good to me - took me a while to get round to reading this!
Hamish
TerryJC

Post by TerryJC »

----- START OF MERGED POSTS -----

I've just added some minor updates to the Phased Requirements Spec to show progress since the document was created back in 2018.

The updated version is now in the rivercontrolsystem-docs repositoryy at https://gitlab.com/wmtprojectsteam/rive ... quirements.
Terry
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

Some requirements that are completed are shown here as In Progress. Additionally, some more general requirements are shown as In Progress when all sub-requirements are listed as completed - I think this needs another update. I'll provide proper comments next week.

EDIT: I don't think this thread should be under the Mobile Visitor GUI subforum either, as it applies to the system as a whole.
Hamish
TerryJC

Post by TerryJC »

hamishmb wrote: 26/08/2022, 17:07Some requirements that are completed are shown here as In Progress. Additionally, some more general requirements are shown as In Progress when all sub-requirements are listed as completed - I think this needs another update. I'll provide proper comments next week.
I hadn't noticed that! In fact, if you look at the previous version many of those errors were already there from earlier updates.
hamishmb wrote: 26/08/2022, 17:07EDIT: I don't think this thread should be under the Mobile Visitor GUI subforum either, as it applies to the system as a whole.
My bad. I'll put the next post on this subject in viewtopic.php?t=49&start=10.
Terry
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

Yeah, I think they're mostly errors carried forwards.

Cheers :) I will now use the moderation control panel to merge this thread with that one.

----- END OF MERGED POSTS -----
Hamish
wmtprojectsforum
Amministratore

Post by wmtprojectsforum »

I have now merged the posts from the previous thread that were in the incorrect subforum.