Project Updates

A subforum for discussion of the mobile visitor GUI, which will form part of Hamish's dissertation.

Please note: This does NOT replace the Canford visitor GUI, and will not share code as the platform and display will necessarily be quite different to make it fit on the screen of a mobile device.
hamishmb

Project Updates

Post by hamishmb »

As discussed, to work around issues with the notification system, this is the new Project Updates topic.

I have just drafted a new version of the requirements document, please see the post here: viewtopic.php?p=4790#p4790
Hamish
hamishmb

Re: Project Updates

Post by hamishmb »

I have just drafted a new version of the requirements document, available at: viewtopic.php?p=4793#p4793
Hamish
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

I have just drafted a new version of the requirements document, available at: viewtopic.php?p=4798#p4798
Hamish
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

All is going fine.

I am currently in the process of writing my first assignment for the OU module, involving diagrams and timescales etc.

Once submitted and approved, and any amendments have been made, I will share these with you.

I will also create a mock-up/wireframe for the part of the GUI that will satisfy the first few core requirements. At the latest, this will be available in around a week, but possibly sooner.
Hamish
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

I have gotten a bit behind due to spending a long time on an assignment, but this is not a problem. I will have the wireframe available for you shortly.

Any useful diagrams I made for the assignment will be available on request over email once it has been marked.
Hamish
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

All is going fine, and assignment marked, so I will sort out sending diagrams soon.

Wireframe will also be available soon, still just working out the base design in my head.

I'm going to do some more work on the river system shortly too, but nothing disruptive.
Hamish
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

Okay, as this isn't part of my dissertation anymore and I don't have to embargo everything, I have uploaded all useful files to this webserver, at: https://wmtprojectsforum.altervista.org ... UI%20Files

Progress will resume in due course, but work on the river system takes priority at the moment.
Hamish