Underground Railway Control System Composite Document

TerryJC

Underground Railway Control System Composite Document

Post by TerryJC »

Attached to this post is the first draft of a composite document that covers the design, construction, installation and usage of the Underground Railway Control System. Normally, there would be separate documents for each of these topics, with reviews at each stage, but for this project there wan't really time for that, so I've done them all in one go.

If anyone has any comments, please post them here (either as a marked-up version of the original ODT file or as in-line comments here. In the fullness of time, I will raise the document to Issue 1.0.

Att his point, this information might seem of little use, but if we have build a second system (as has been proposed), then this document will allow that to happen with the minimum of errors.
Attachments
WMT_Underground_Railway_Control_System_Documentation_Iss_0.1.odt
(367.02 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
Terry
Penri

Re: Underground Railway Control System Composite Document

Post by Penri »

Morning

I have been preparing myself for installing the fuse into the underground railway circuit and noticed a slight inconsistency in the composite document.
The connections to the TB1 shown in illustration 3.1 don’t appear to match with those shown in the table on page 13 (following illustration 4.1).

Penri
TerryJC

Re: Underground Railway Control System Composite Document

Post by TerryJC »

Penri,

Can you elaborate on where the inconsistency lies? I've just checked and have failed to spot it?
Terry