Integration To-do List - Started May 2020

Sub-forum to hold jobs lists
hamishmb

Re: Integration To-do List - Started May 2020

Post by hamishmb »

Could we make a new topic to discuss a deployment plan for this? - we'll end up making this one very long if we do it here.

That said, I'm quite happy to do things in any order, as long as we can justify it. Only caveat is that Patrick's code (the new control algorithms) should maybe be later on, as it's (as far as I know) not finished yet and hasn't yet been made compatible with the database system.
Hamish
TerryJC

Post by TerryJC »

hamishmb wrote: 27/07/2020, 10:37Could we make a new topic to discuss a deployment plan for this? - we'll end up making this one very long if we do it here.

That said, I'm quite happy to do things in any order, as long as we can justify it. Only caveat is that Patrick's code (the new control algorithms) should maybe be later on, as it's (as far as I know) not finished yet and hasn't yet been made compatible with the database system.
I'll start a new Topic.

As far as Patrick's code is concerned, we can leave that providing that we can still run what's there for monitoring only. I believe that to be what we were doing before the platform collapsed and we had to sgut it down.
Terry
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

Yes, we did have the stage butts on monitoring mode only.

We could add those and the other sites to config.py (if they aren't already there) and then we can easily collect all the readings from Sump Pi. I think they are indeed in config.py in newer versions of the software - we should update it first.
Hamish
TerryJC

Post by TerryJC »

Draft Plan Posted here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=248&p=3782#p3782.
Terry