Winter Maintenance 2019/20 and Integration with the River System

Discussion forum about Wimborne Model Town's Town Quiz Web Server.
TerryJC

Re: Winter Maintenance 2019/20 and Integration with the River System

Post by TerryJC »

Yes, but I may be a bit late. I got a puncture yesterday.

Plan A is to come to WMT as planned and then go to a tyre place afterwards.
Terry
TerryJC

Post by TerryJC »

TerryJC wrote: 16/11/2019, 17:56Eventually I established that the spring pogo pin that connects the UPS Pico to the Pi reset pad wasn't. While I was trying to reconnect it, the pin snapped off :x I have ordered a replacement from RS (plus a spare), but they are on back order until January. :cry: As stated earlier, the UPS is not needed for the Webserver functionality, but in view of the current electrical work etc, I'm thinking that maybe I'll hold off refitting it until the UPS is fully working again.
RS sent the new Pogo Pins without telling me and I now have the webserver fully functional.

I won't have time to fit it tomorrow morning and the WMT may well close too early for me to do it tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, weather permitting, I'l be able to re-install it on Tuesday morning.
Terry
Penri

Post by Penri »

Sorry I missed the post, my notifier has decided not to work again. I’ll be there on Tuesday.
Penri

Post by Penri »

The second "Shelter" antenna installed and the web server re-installed, then all commissioned and successfully set to work, great job!