Visit by Rob Zwetsloot from The MagPi Magazine

Used to announce major milestones for WMT projects.
TerryJC

Visit by Rob Zwetsloot from The MagPi Magazine

Post by TerryJC »

Hi,

No dates yet, but Rob Zwetsloot from The MagPi Magazine has shown an interest in coming to WMT again to look at all the things that we have done since he came in March 2016 to look at the Model Railway Lighting.

This began because he re-hashed the original article in this month's MagPi for a new series on Model Railways. I wrote to him and pointed out the number of new Projects that we'd been working on since then and he has just replied to indicate that he'd like to come again.

If he does, then it would be helpful if one or two team members from the various projects were around to 'make up the numbers'. If you're interested, can you post here?
Terry
Penri

Re: Visit by Rob Zwetsloot from The MagPi Magazine

Post by Penri »

Terry

Happy to take part if it would be appropriate.

Penri
TerryJC

Post by TerryJC »

Penri,

Great. Thanks.

I've already pointed out that I'm not the Team Leader on the River System and hoped that you could be there.

We probably need one more from the Model Railway Team now.
Terry
hamishmb

Post by hamishmb »

I can potentially come, but it will depend on when it is :)
Hamish
TerryJC

Post by TerryJC »

Well Rob has gone very quiet since I originally contacted him and he responded. He did this last time, so it may be that he's going to drop it again.

I'll leave it for a week or so and then give him a reminder and point out that the WMT will soon be very busy.
Terry