Forum Rules

Help with how to use this forum
hamishmb

Forum Rules

Post by hamishmb »

There aren't a lot of people using the forum, so this is almost irrelevant, but nevertheless, here's the usual lecture:

These rules are meant to be fair, so if you see anything objectionable please let me know.

1. Be respectful. We're all here to work together and help each other. No Trolling.

2. Any kind of offensive language/behaviour including, amongst other things, racism, sexism, homophobic comments/language and anything else that is defamatory, rude or aggressive will not be tolerated. Please report anything like this that you see.

3. Please try to post in the relevant forum.

4. If you need help with anything related to using this forum, please try to explain the situation as clearly as possible so I can help you easily :) Also, have a look at the "How to use this forum" thread.

5. Moderators and administrators shall be fair, and use these rules as well as common sense when deciding whether or not to take action.

6. This forum is run using a limited amount of space provided by a free hosting company. I can (and will) upgrade for a one-time fee if required, but please don't post excessive numbers of large photos or videos to try and conserve space.